I love breakfast muffins! They are the sneakiest way to eat dessert for breakfast, but in a perfectly acceptable way. These cute little orange raspberry muffins are moist, tart, sweet, cakey and melt straight through your taste buds.
Plus they are made in one bowl and take little more than a whisk and spoon to create in less than 15 minutes!
Orange Raspberry Muffins
Simple orange raspberry muffins for breakfast that will provide a filling meal and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time.
What is your favorite breakfast?
Orange Raspberry Muffins
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- Zest from one whole orange
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ cups whole raspberries if frozen, they won’t break up as much
- Preheat oven to Fahrenheit 350°
- Melt butter, milk, juice and zest together until warm
- Stir sugar into warm liquid mixture until dissolved
- Whisk in egg and vanilla
- Stir in flour, baking powder and raspberries just until combined
- Line muffin tin with liners, or grease liberally
- Spoon ¼ cup batter into each cup
- Bake at Fahrenheit 350° for 15-20 minutes
- Remove from pan, and serve warm
Can I Make These with Another Type of Berry Instead?
Of course! I love substituting in recipes based on what I have. Reach for blackberries, blueberries or cranberries and these muffins will be equally delicious!
Are these Orange Raspberry Muffins Good For You?
Will these muffins make you happy? Yes!
Will these muffins put a smile on your face? Yes!
Will your friends and family love these muffins? Yes!
With answers like this, I would certainly say so, wouldn’t you?
Muffin Making Supplies on Amazon
I am an Amazon affiliate and Amazon sometimes pays me an incredibly small stipend from the sale of these items, and it does not cost you anything to click on them!
All you need for this recipe is a standard $10 muffin tin!
But look at this! I want this so bad!
Make Orange Raspberry Muffins
If you make these yummy orange and raspberry muffins, tag @Fahrenheit350sweets on Instagram so I can see it! And I’d love it if you left a review and a comment below!
More Muffin Recipes to Bake at Fahrenheit 350°!
- Lemon Ricotta Muffins
- Banana and Blueberry Muffins
- Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
- Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
These look beautiful, I love muffins for breakfast!
This looks amazing I love the orange rasberry blend
Those sound (and look) amazing!
…stopping by from SITS…
Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge
UMMM I WANT THIS TO BE MY MOST FAVORITE BREAKFAST TREAT! that sounds AMAZING!!!!!! you are awesome!