Banana and Blueberry Muffins are the perfect one bowl breakfast packed full of nutritious and delicious ingredients!
I love breakfast muffins. They are so great to incorporate whatever fruit is in season. Oranges and raspberries, apples and cinnamon, bananas and zucchini, peanut butter and pear, ricotta and lemon… the list is never ending, and each flavor combination is better than the last.
Banana and Blueberry Muffins
This recipe is my favorite because it uses one bowl, one whisk, and one spoon. Use cupcake liners to make clean up even easier, and in under 45 minutes you’ve got a delicious breakfast everyone will love!
How to Make Banana and Blueberry Muffins
You don’t even have to get out your stand mixer for this one. These super yummy muffins are finished in five easy steps.
- Melt butter and milk, then stir in the sugar and vanilla
- Whisk in two eggs
- Stir in the dry ingredients
- Fold in the fruit
- Cook and eat!
Banana and Blueberry Muffins
- ½ cup of butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ – 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to Fahrenheit 350°
- In a medium sized bowl melt butter and milk over low heat
- Stir in vanilla and brown sugar until melted
- Allow to cool until lightly warmed
- Add eggs and whisk to combine
- Stir in remaining ingredients except for banana and blueberries
- Mash bananas separately and then add to batter
- Add blueberries and gently fold for a few strokes
- Spoon into well greased muffin tins until ⅔ full
- Bake at Fahrenheit 350° for 25 minutes until cupcakes have a domed top and are lightly browned
- Serve warm with butter
Swap out the brown sugar in this recipe with honey, if you want to make these muffins a bit more healthy. Reduce the amount to ¾ cup and you’ll love the way they turn out.
You can even sub the flour for whole wheat to add additional nutritional value. Personally, I love these made with freshly ground kamut flour!
Favorite Muffins Tins on Amazon
I am an Amazon affiliate and Amazon sometimes pays me an incredibly small stipend from the sale of these items, and it does not cost you anything to click on them!
I think every home cook should have a solid set of cupcake/muffin tins. These make a great set for standard size and mini’s.
I love making mini apple pie’s in my mini muffin tins!
And if you have a big family? You need a 24 standard muffin tin.
My kids love to pick out the cupcake or muffin liners, and who wouldn’t when you a huge stack of fun designs to pick from.
Solid colors are always fun too!
Make Banana and Blueberry Muffins
If you make these Banana and Blueberry Muffins, tag @Fahrenheit350sweets on Instagram so I can see it! And I’d love it if you left a review and a comment below!
More Yummy Banana Muffin Recipes to Bake at Fahrenheit 350°!
- Banana Oatmeal Muffins with Chocolate Swirl
- Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
- Banana Bread Cake Pops