Peanut butter ice cream pie is just another name for everything I love in thrown together and molded into a springform pan.
- Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Cake
- Graham Crackers
- Cream Cheese
This is the kitchen sink version of ice cream pie concoctions.
It sounds amazing, doesn’t it? Well, it is.
I legitimately stood in my pantry and just picked up everything I love off the shelf. Then I did the same thing in the fridge. I put everything on the counter and put the ingredients in a bowl.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
Ice cream meets the kitchen sink meets simplicity. That’s the definition of this super yummy peanut butter ice cream pie.
How to Make Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
It’s part cake, part ice cream, part ice cream cake, and part kitchen sink.
This cake is so easy a kid could make it. No, really, that’s the name of this cake. Easy Chocolate Cake for Kids. It’s a one bowl cake that starts with melted butter and water, and mixing it up with all the flour, sugar, sour cream and eggs. It’s the brownie box mix of homemade cakes.
After making your cake, you literally just put everything else in a bowl and mix it up.
Then… pour it over the cake and freeze it.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie 8 Different Ways
This is such an easy and versatile recipe, that just by changing the ice cream you can create an entirely new pie itself!
- For extra chocolate, swap out the vanilla ice cream for chocolate.
- For extra peanut flavor, swap out the vanilla ice cream for peanut butter.
- You could do a mix of chocolate and peanut butter.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough would make an awesome addition with chunks of cookie!
- Coffee ice cream would add an extra depth of richness.
- Want marshmallows in this pie? Swap out vanilla ice cream for Rocky Road!
- Is caramel your favorite? Sub caramel ice cream and make this pie super decadent.
- Moose Tracks ice cream would take this Peanut Butter Pie to ultimate levels.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup water
- ⅛ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cups flour
- 1 cups sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 8 oz. caramel sauce
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup oats
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to Fahrenheit 350°
- Melt butter and water over medium heat until blended
- In a separate bowl dry ingredients
- Mix with a whisk until combined
- Pour melted mixture over ingredients and stir until incorporated
- Add sour cream, vanilla and egg and mix thoroughly
- Pour into a 9” or 10” springform pan
- Bake at Fahrenheit 350° for 15-18 minutes until cake springs back to the touch
- Leave in pan and set aside to cool to room temperature
- Set ice cream out of freezer 20 minutes ahead of time
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix with until smooth
- Spread over top of chocolate cake to smooth
- Chill in freezer overnight
Make Your Own Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
If you make this peanut butter ice cream pie, tag @Fahrenheit350sweets on Instagram so I can see it! And I’d love it if you left a review and a comment below!
More Delicious Peanut Butter Recipes to Bake at Fahrenheit 350°!
- Old Fashioned Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- Lunch Lady Peanut Butter Bars
- Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
- Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake