This Cheesecake Factory Salted Caramel Cheesecake Copycat Recipe is created in honor of my darling, darling, friend Heather.
Cheesecake Factory Salted Caramel Cheesecake Copycat Recipe
She came to visit me a few days ago and we had a great time catching up. Heather and I met through our husbands at Gabriel and I’s engagement party. Between our move to Oregon and their move to Oklahoma, our relationship has mainly existed through telephone and email.
Regardless, Heather and I have become fast friends.
I love Heather dearly! She and I relate on a level completely transparent of whatever may be happening in our lives or in the world around us.
She is the most gorgeous girl I know, both physically and emotionally; she is caring and devoted to whomever has her attention; she is unapologetic about who she is, but equally considerate of everyone else, in fact I’ve never seen her put herself first no matter what the situation; and she is incredibly talented and creative and adorable.
We have the same opinions about child rearing, medicine, religion, exercise, friendship and everything else under the sun! Especially food. Food like this ooey gooey salted caramel cheesecake.
One of the fun activities we got to do while she was here was eat lunch at the Cheesecake Factory – and so it seemed appropriate to make a cheesecake in her honor.
This is the OH MY GOSH this cake is going to make me SOOO FAT!… I don’t CARE… IT LOOKS SO GOOD! Cheesecake Factory Salted Caramel Cheesecake Copycat recipe
If you’ve met Heather, you know that I couldn’t condense the title of this cake by even one single syllable.
This recipe is so much better than any cheesecake factory salted caramel cheesecake! It’s got all the same flavors but is a lot less work!
Cheesecake Factory Salted Caramel Cheesecake Copycat Recipe
- Electric Mixer
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tsp salt or more based on your preference
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Grease an 8" or 9 inch springform pan, including up sides
- Stir together until melted butter, sugar and graham cracker crumbs until crumbs are coated
- Press crumbs to bottom and along sides of pan
- Tip: To achieve the most desirable crust, crumbs should remain flaky and simply rest along sides of pan until batter is poured — as it bakes the crust will adhere to the cake
- Beat together cream cheese, and sugar several minutes until smooth
- Add whole eggs one at a time until thoroughly incorporated
- Add buttermilk, vanilla, honey and caramel sauce and beat again until smooth
- Pour over crust in pan
- Bake at Fahrenheit 275° for 1 hour
- Pour caramel sauce over cheesecake
- Turn off oven, and let sit in oven for additional 30 minutes with door propped open
- Bring all ingredients to a boil until soft ball stage, or 5-7 minutes
- Let rest until mixture stops boiling and rest in pan until cheesecake is finished cooking
- After 1 hour of cheesecake baking, pour over top of cheesecake, to edges, and let sit in oven for 30 minutes
- Run knife slowly around the edges before removing outer rim
- Serve chilled or room temperature
- Tip: Use sawing motion when cutting cake to serve, to slice through the caramel without spreading and stretching it
Is This the Exact Cheesecake Factory Salted Caramel Cheesecake Recipe?
No, this definitely is not. This recipe is so much easier, with the same great flavor.
Actually, let’s be honest, the flavor is way better.
If you want the Cheesecake Factory recipe, you’d first have to make a blondie brownie, then a caramel cheesecake, then a caramel mousse, then a caramel sauce topping and then a nut topping with whipped cream.
It’s a bit fussy.
This much simpler recipe focuses on the caramel cheesecake. It uses a classic graham cracker crust, a caramel cheesecake and a caramel sauce topping. The emphasis here is on the caramel and not the fuss.
Is this Recipe Nut Free?
Yes! That is just one of the reason’s it’s so much better. You don’t have to worry about causing an allergic reaction in anyone!
Everyone who loves nuts and who doesn’t love nuts can still enjoy this amazing cheesecake.
How Could I Adapt this Recipe to be Just as Easy but More Similar to the Cheesecake Factory?
If you don’t have a nut aversion, you could chop up some pecan or peanuts to add to your graham cracker crust, and sprinkle on top of the cake as well.
If adding to the crust, swap out 1-2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs for crushed nuts.
You could also sprinkle a few into the cheesecake batter if you’re really feeling it.
Make this a Rolo Cheesecake by drizzling melted chocolate over the caramel layer, and adding a few unwrapped rolos to decorate each slice.
For extra chocolate, use chocolate graham crackers for the crust!
This is an easy and versatile cheesecake that can be easily adaptable and everyone will love!
My Favorite Spring Form Cake Pans on Amazon
Everyone needs springform pans. They make life so great!
I appreciate the kickback from you clicking on these links. Amazon pays me an incredibly small stipend from the sale of these items, and it does not cost you anything to click on them! The sale of these items you and I both love, help support this webpage.
You don’t even have to be a beginner baker to appreciate this package! This is a steal for all this stuff!
Make this Cheesecake Factory Salted Caramel Cheesecake Copycat Recipe
If you make this cheesecake, tag @Fahrenheit350sweets on Instagram so I can see it! And I’d love it if you left a review and a comment below!
More Delicious Cheesecake Recipes to Bake at Fahrenheit 350°!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cake
- Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake
- Coconut Lime Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
- Root Beer Cheesecake
cheesecake! what is it about good looking desserts that just make me swoon?
Hi! This recipe is to die for! Why oh why did I stumble in here to find this? Yummo! Thanks for the recipe!
Nicole Hoity Toity Baby
Ooey, gooey, and lovely~
How can a dessert looks so good. Amazing job!
The cheesecake lookd wonderful. Have a Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest.
Ohhh my caramel sauce and cheesecake? Is there anything better?
You are the SWEETEST THING Alive!!! i feel the EXACT same way about you! you are SUCH an amazing person, friend… i am SOO lucky to have found and met you! you have been my best friend… i am soo glad that we gotta spend some time together. it was SO MUCH FUN!!
I love you dearly, and wish we could spend EVERY MOMENT together! we WOULD have a BLAST!!!
one can dream right!?
love you soo much!
and< WOW i BET that cheesecake BLOWS the cheesecake factory's cakes away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It looks DIVINE!
you are amazing, beautiful, wonderful, sweet, caring, loving, precious as can be! i love you dearly!
thanks for this sweet sweet SWEET post! I LOVE YOU!
Oh yea, I would eat all that knowing it would make me fat, and I'd do it anyway.
Thanks so much for the visit and great comment on my blog. This cheescake looks so good! I'm going to have to whip this up tomorrow for sure!
This cheese cake was so delicous!! I was lucky enough to have some. Yippee for me.
Yum! And I LOVE the name and tagline of your blog. Very clever.
Thanks for stopping by my site yesterday. I hope you'll come back and visit again!